The new Orange Tulip Scholarship India is now available for all Indian students who want to study at Maastricht University (UM) in the Netherlands.
The Holland award is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: At Maastricht University, an OTS grant is available at the Faculty of Law.
- Award: 100% tuition fee. Please note no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs.
- Nationality: Indian students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligible Countries: Students from India are eligible to apply for this application .
- You have the Indian nationality and you live in India
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken. Required IELTS and TOEFL scores vary per faculty and study programme. To check your study programme language requirements, please see your programme’s webpage under the menu tab ‘Admission requirements.’
- You have good grades, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 75%
- You have been admitted to a Master’s degree programme at Maastricht University
English Language Requirements: English is the working language in this programme. You must, therefore, demonstrate your proficiency in English. No additional proof of English proficiency is required if you are a native English speaker or if you have obtained or will obtain:
- An International or European Baccalaureate
- A high school diploma in the USA
- GCE A-levels
- A VWO diploma with a minimum overall grade of 7 in English
- Zeugnis der Allgemeine Hochschulreife with a minimum overall grade of 8 in English
If students do not meet one of these criteria, they have to provide proof of English proficiency with an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. They have to prepare and register for these tests yourselves.
How to Apply:
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Register for a Master’s programme at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for a Master’s programme at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number.
Step 2: You may apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Please mention your student ID number when you apply at the Nuffic Neso office.
Step 3: Please contact your Nuffic Neso office for more information regarding the selection procedure.
Please be aware that the application for the OTS scholarship is separate from the admission to a Master’s programme at Maastricht University. OTS will make the selection for the OTS candidates, not the University.