The Department of Mathematics at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee now wishes to invite applicants for its Postdoctoral Fellowship. Program is focused on ‘Interpolation of Multicompartmental Diffusion MRI Data.
This is outstanding and enthusiastic Indian researchers to pursue a research project on ‘Interpolation of Multicompartmental Diffusion MRI Data’ under the mentorship of Dr Sanjeev Kumar (Associate Professor of Mathematics).
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public engineering university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants from India are eligible to apply for the free study.
- This is available to outstanding and enthusiastic researchers for the postdoctoral position.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the cover letter, curriculum vitae, list of publications (with the most significant publications highlighted), a research statement describing past research and plans for future research by both regular and e-mail.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a PhD in PDE based image processing or have good knowledge of numerical analysis and experience in computation OR PhD degree in Mathematics, related to numerical analysis, with working knowledge in computational packages such as SAGE, SciLab.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
The duration of the award will be of two years and may be extendable for one more year, if necessary. The candidate is expected to join the Department as soon as offer letter has been released. The fellow will receive a consolidated education, S. No. Year Amount of Fellowship (Rs.) Contingency (Rs.) 1. First year 50,000.00 p.m. 20,000.00 per annum 2. Second year 55,000.00 p.m. 20,000.00 per annum.