The Otto Bayer scholarship is open to students or young professionals with up to two years of work experience in Biology and molecular biology, Bioengineering and bioinformatics, Chemistry and biochemistry and Pharmaceutics and drug discovery.
Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea.
Admirable Career opportunity for Masters or Ph.D. theses students.
User Review( votes)
“Research in Germany” portal is an information platform and contact point for everyone to learn more about the research landscape of Germany and its latest research achievements.
University or Organization: Bayer Foundation
Course Level: Masters or Ph.D. theses.
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: German and international students
The program can be taken in Germany (foreign applicants) and Abroad (German)
Application Deadline: Closed
- innovative and international project
- high level of personal commitment and dedication
- maximum of two years of professional experience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, students need to fill out this form completely.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Letter of approval of the German university you want to study at, a passport photo, credentials (school leaving certificate, intermediate examination, in case of PhD projects also certificate of final examination), Language test results (English is compulsory, German is voluntarily) and a letter of recommendation of your professor (if existend).
- The organization will support generally intended to cover the cost of living, travel costs and incurred project costs.
- Each applicant can request a specific amount of support by submitting a “cost plan”, and the Board of Trustees then comes to a decision based on this request.