In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Therefore, the University of Massachusetts is offering Out-Of-Station & international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Out-Of-Station & International The studentships are available for first-year students from all over the world. Eligible applicants will be able to receive benefits towards the applied undergraduate programme at UMASS.
Ranked 176th among the National Universities, the University of Massachusetts Lowell is a public research university that wants to facilitate high-impact research and program development designed to effect change, inform evidence-based policymaking, and contribute to the advancement of a just, democratic, and sustainable future.
Why choose to study at the University of Massachusetts? The University of Massachusetts is a public university that visualizes creating networks to build a better understanding of the interdependency between local and global contexts through educational, cultural, and professional exchanges at local, regional, national, and international levels. It strives to prepare students to succeed in college and to become lifelong learners and informed citizens in a global environment by offering affordable and experience-based academic programs taught by internationally recognized faculty.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Massachusetts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate level courses, or subjects available at UML are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a first-year undergraduate student accepted at UMASS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for a UG programme at UMASS via the university application portal, Common Application, or Coalition for College Application. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Transcripts must be evaluated by an authorizing agency and translated into English.
- Verification of financial support
- Affidavit of support
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 – 3.2 in their previous educational qualifications to be accepted at UMASS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants will get $20,000 towards the undergraduate programme applied for at UMASS under this application .