Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Merit international awards offered by Drexel University.
The grant is available for international students who want to complete their undergraduate education at Drexel University for the academic year 2021/2022.
Drexel University is one of the greatest higher education institutions in the United States, with a reputation for excellence in research. Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry was its previous name. In 1936, it was renamed the Drexel Institute of Technology.
Why study at Drexel University? Experiential learning is the institution’s main draw. It has grown in popularity as a result of three key assets: educational programmes, modern facilities, and the location’s resources and rich history. It is committed to ensuring that all students have access to high-quality education.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2021
- University or Organization: Drexel University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Home and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be home or international student
- Must be incoming first-year or transfer students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied for an applicable course and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application during the review of their application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to send the following documents as part of the application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in an undergraduate degree programme, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are strongly recommended to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exams to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Drexel University will provide tuition fees for the undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022.