To support students in Australia, the Moore Theological College has organized the Overseas DBT Scholarships program for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who are non-residents of Australia engaging in ministry in their home country, or preparing for a specific ministry role are ideal candidates for this scholarship award. The selected candidates will be provided with a 75% tuition fee for the undertaken diploma programme.
A fine chance for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Moore Theological College, otherwise known simply as Moore College, is the theological training seminary of the Diocese of Sydney in the Anglican Church of Australia. The college’s vision is to see God glorified by men and women living for and proclaiming Jesus Christ, growing healthy churches and reaching the lost.
Why choose to study at the Moore Theological College? Moore Theological College is an extraordinary place where men and women are equipped to take the gospel of Jesus Christ to today’s Australia and the world. It aims to provide excellent evangelical theological education.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: Moore Theological College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the 8 subjects within the Diploma of Biblical Theology offered at the Moore Theological College
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas students not resident in Australia, engaging in ministry in their home country, or preparing for a specific ministry role.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via university’s application portal. The Scholarship application must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from tertiary study
- An identification document (passport or birth certificate)
- Working With Children’s Check (NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian) details (if available)
- A certificate of safe ministry either from Safe Ministry Training (Anglican Diocese of Sydney) or from an authorized program of the National Council of Churches of Australia
- Citizenship or residency documents (if you’re in Australia on a visa)
- IELTS results (International students without a bachelor’s degree taught in English)
- 3 detailed references
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic and entry requirements of the course for which they apply at Moore.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The selected candidates will be provided 75% of the total tuition fee payable by the Moore Theological College.