Oxford Brookes University is welcoming aspirants from UK and EU countries to take part in the RTPI Future Planners Bursary Program for the academic year 2019-2020.
The award is open for those high performing candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at an RTPI-accredited Planning School in Scotland and England.
Worthy opportunity for UK and EU students
User Review( votes)
Oxford Brookes University has four faculties which sit across its four campuses. It was ranked among the world’s top institutions in 16 subjects and four subject areas in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017. It is now one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national and international reputation.
Why at Oxford Brookes University? The University provides a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here candidates can get high quality, research-driven education that transforms them into responsible, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have a First or Upper 2nd class degree at the undergraduate level in any discipline, demonstrate an interest in town planning as a career and have an offer for 2019-20 on a fully accredited planning Master’s degree at Oxford Brookes University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this program, you need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university, claimants will be notified for the bursary via email.
- Supporting Documents: Must send a personal statement, not exceeding 500 words, outlining why you wish to pursue a career in planning and any other or special considerations that you would wish us to take into account.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in postgraduate degree, aspirants are required to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to provide evidence of English language skills.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to £2,000.