Studying a relevant postgraduate course will increase your level of specialist knowledge. So, increase your ability by applying for the Emerald international awards administrated by the University of Bradford in the UK.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Fab choice for aspirants from all around the world
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford is the second-largest school in the university consists of the departments of Computing, Bradford Media School, Creative Technology and Mathematics. It has a strong reputation for research and knowledge transfer. It is ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding.
Why at the University of Bradford? The university provides you the right environment and support for you to make a difference, put your ideas into action, and share learning, best practice, and ideas with your colleagues.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full fee scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the Master’s degree programs in the School of Management at the University of Bradford in session 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for the award at the end of their final year.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an undergraduate course at the university, aspirants must have to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a full fee of the course.