Oxford University is inviting application for graduate funding opportunities for international students. Up to 14 full grants are available for applicants to a range of courses. These are available for pursuing a graduate degree program at University.
This is only tenable at University College. All eligible applicants will be considered for this education, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form.
Marvelous Fully-Funded graduate funding opportunities.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. These are jointly funded by the University and by a historic gift to University College from an anonymous group of Old Members (alumni).
Why at the University of Oxford- The university’s international reputation for world-leading research and resources attracts pupils from around the world. Oxford offers exceptional teaching, skill training, and resources for independent study.
- This is only tenable at University College.
- These are offered in diverse fields to help holders in upgrading their education.
- All eligible applicants will be considered for this study, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the study.
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application : to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, Written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The award covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs for full-time students of at least £14,296 (students on part-time courses will receive a study support grant instead). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Application Deadline: Closed