Applications are invited for UBC Centennial Scholars Entrance Award program for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
The grant assists holder who are transitioning to UBC from secondary school or another post-secondary institution. The objective of the education is to financially support the academically qualified pupils who show interest in joining and contributing to the UBC community.
Admirable opportunities for international students who are study at the University of British Columbia.
User Review( votes)
As one of the world’s leading universities, the University of British Columbia creates an exceptional learning environment that fosters global citizenship, advances a civil and sustainable society, and supports outstanding research to serve the people of British Columbia, Canada, and the world.
Why at the University of British Columbia- UBC encourages bold thinking, curiosity, and initiative so that their learners can realize their greatest potential. They supporting candidates those who have the drive to shape a better world.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Candidates must also be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or protected person in Canada who is entering UBC’s Okanagan or Vancouver campus directly from high school or transferring from another post-secondary institution into a direct-entry program for your first undergraduate degree.
- Although holders can specify two undergraduate degree choices in your application to UBC, your award application will only be considered for your first-choice campus and degree.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, if you are a strong academic applicant must admit at the university and meet all of UBC’s admission requirements. After taking admission pupils will complete the Presidential Scholars Award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the reference letter, high school curriculum, including both general admission and degree-specific requirements, IB certificate courses.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the free study applicants must have an excellent academic record and completion of the IB Diploma with competitive scores, including at least three Higher Level courses and additional points for Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Through the award, new students can access a variety of one-time and renewable awards of up to $40,000, payable over four years. For those studying on UBC’s Vancouver campus, there are opportunities to receive full-ride awards that cover the full cost of their degree and living expenses.