New Zealand Ministry of Health is pleased to offer the Pacific Health Scholarships for New Zealand Students across New Zealand. These opportunities are awarded for undertaking a course in health or disability-related studies at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand.
The Pacific Health Scholarships (formerly known as the ANIVA Scholarships) contribute to improving access to health services for Pacific peoples by assisting the development of the Pacific health and disability workforce.
A fine program for New Zealand applicants.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Health is the public service department of New Zealand charged with the public health of New Zealand.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for the student enrolled at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded undertaking a course in health or disability-related studies.
- Award: The financial aid positions will be made of $10,000 for Medical and Dentistry students $5,000 for all remaining qualifications
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
To be eligible to apply for a Pacific Health Scholarship (The grants), the applicant must:
- be a New Zealand resident or permanent resident at the time of the application
- be enrolled in a health-related course/qualification
- be enrolled at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Access the online form
- Attach an official transcript for tertiary study.
- Provide evidence of Pacific Islands descent (passport, birth certificate, reference letter)
Application Deadline: Applications will open on January 6, 2020, and closes on February 10, 2020