The University of the Pacific offers undergraduate financial aid to reward academic merit of US students. These financial aid positions will cover $40,000.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
Great offer to get $42000 award for study abroad.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Pacific is a private university in the western United States, located in Stockton, California. It is the oldest chartered university in California.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover $40, 000.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Applicants of US
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of the US can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: The University of the Pacific is seeking Powell Scholars candidates who have:
- A cumulative high school GPA of 3.7 or higher (on an unweighted 4.00 scale)
- Undertaken a rigorous academic curriculum – Honors, AP, and/or IB courses
- Demonstrated superior leadership skills in two or more areas, including but not restricted to student government, community service, cultural groups, research or creative activities
- Combined SAT Critical Reading and Math score of at least 1350 or ACT composite score of at least 30
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor with 500 words or less essay describing a time when you made a difference as a leader. What happened and what difference did you make?