Panasonic Scholarship Office will accept applications from the students getting admission into graduate studies of IITs in the year 2016 under Panasonic Scholarship program 2016. Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship assistance of INR 42,500 per year per student will be awarded for four years to cover their tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a graduate degree programme at IIT.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for B.E/B.Tech courses.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship assistance of INR 42,500 per year per student for four years to cover their tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships:
A student from low-income group whose family cannot fund for his/her studies and wishes to pursue a graduate (B.E/B.Tech) course from Indian Institutes of Technology in India, should meet the following requirements:-
- Nationality – Applicants must be citizens of India.
- New Admissions – Only candidates for the 16-20 batch are eligible to apply.
- Family Income – Candidate should be a BPL card Holder or his/her family Income is not sufficient enough to fund his/her graduate (B.E/B.Tech) studies at IIT.
- Educational Background -for IIT graduate (B.E/B.Tech) Course- Applicants must have cleared his Higher Secondary exam or are awaiting their final results and have a distinguished academic record and must have completed 14 years of school education or have been accepted as eligible for enrollment at the targeted Engineering Colleges.
- Admission letter – Only Candidates with admission letter and first-semester fee receipt will be eligible for the scholarship.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Candidates admitted in IITs to Submit the Application form either online or through post along with other supporting documents. Documents to be submitted while Applying for the Scholarship Program:-
- Application forms 1
- Certified copy of the 10th Mark sheet
- Certified copy of the 12th Mark sheet
- (3) copies of recent passport size photographs (taken in the last six months), The applicant’s name is to be written on the reverse side
- Certificate of family Income/BPL certificate/certificate from local Panchayat office with the proof of annual family Income/Income Tax Returns/Any other accepted proof of income.
- A copy of All India ranks on JEE exam.
- Copy of Final admission letter from the concerned IIT
- Receipt copy for admission/first-semester fee deposited at IIT.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 16-August-2016.