Curtin University is offering five awards for undergraduate students to study in Australia. Funded education is available for international students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems/technology.
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems/technology.
Great opportunity for International students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest university. Around 40,000 students attend a total of 16 Curtin locations, including campuses in Sydney, Singapore and East Malaysia. They will provide richly interactive and personalized learning experiences for students, equipping them with leadership skills for the future and valuing them as partners in education and research – and as long-term influencers of change within society.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
Applicants must have their previous degree.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Overall band score: 6.5
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 79 (overall)
Education Awards are provided in Commerce (Business Information Systems, Business Information Technology and Business Information Technology and Systems).
How to Apply
Applications can be sent by post, fax or in person.
Award: The following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
- Total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.