Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the University of Alberta is granting its Pansy and George Strange Graduate international awards in Canada.
The bursary aims to provide financial support to highly motivated and aspiring candidates for their studies at the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Founded in 1908, the Institution of Alberta is a public research university in Alberta, Canada. The institution is a complete academic and research university (CARU) that offers a wide range of academic and professional degrees at the undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as a strong analytical concentration.
Why study at the University of Alberta? The University of Alberta is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. The university, in addition to providing services to students, also assists senior administration and faculty members in promoting the University of Alberta’s global exercises.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
- Course Level: Masters/Doctoral Degree
- Awards: $1,900
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the master’s and doctoral degree in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- They must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in India
- The program is open to applicants in doctoral programs and master’s programs.
- Open to applicants in course-based study programs and in thesis-based study programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will have to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples
- GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test scores
- Reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfill the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
An award amount of $1,900 is provided to the highly motivated and aspiring candidates through the Pansy and George Strange graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta.