Interested to become an expert in the field of Commerce? You have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the International Master Scholarships in Commerce at Monash University.
There are ten awards available to outstanding students who want to enroll in the Master of Commerce degree program at the university in Australia.
Overseas students are invited to apply for the Master Scholarships in Commerce at Monash University
User Review( votes)
Monash University is the second-oldest university in the state of Victoria, and it is one of Australia’s top engineering and technology universities. It provides students with high-quality education and learning experiences as well as employability assistance.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? For international students, the university provides an enriching and helpful atmosphere. The institution provides its students with a deeper sense of purpose, skills, and confidence to effect positive change through top-notch teaching and innovative educational experiences.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition fees plus the allowance of $29,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Commerce
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- A current Monash student enrolled or intending to enroll in the Master of Commerce degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at Monash University. Applications are submitted directly to the faculty.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled at Monash University, applicants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Monash University will provide tuition fees plus an allowance of $29,000 to the successful candidates.