For removing financial hindrance for high-potential applicants, the Zambia Catholic University is offering the partial awards for the year 2020.
Nice opportunity for Zambian students.
User Review( vote)
Opened in 2008, the Zambia Catholic University is located in Kalulushi, Zambia. It offers degree programs in education, development studies, business administration, economics, banking and finance, accountancy and human resource management.
Why at the Zambia Catholic University? The university prepares one, not only academically, but also socially, mentally and spiritually. Their values are inculcated using both academic and extra curriculum activities.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21.
- University or Organization: Zambia Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Partial fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Zambia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a Zambian citizen.
- Aspirants must have to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach national id, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a five ‘O’ level credits in relevant fields.
- Language Requirement: For talking admission at the university, students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The Zambia Catholic University will provide partial awards to applicants who are finding challenges to pay their tuition fee.