The USA is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, then you can join the Deans Scholarships program offered by Fordham University.
Beneficial offer for worldwide students in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1841, Fordham University is a private research university in New York City that was founded in 1841. It is the oldest Catholic and Jesuit university in the northeastern United States and the third-oldest university in New York State.
Why study at Fordham University? At this university, students will receive a rigorous education that will sharpen your talents, widen your vision, and prepare you to embrace and create change.
Application Deadline: June 1
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a solid A or A- average, high academic performance in a competitive curriculum, and above 1490 on a 1600 scale or its equivalent on standardized testing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to enrol inthe bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your resume/CV, personal statement and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Fordham, you are required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English language.
The scholarship will provide the annual award of $15,000 for traditional undergraduate students at Fordham.