If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the partial awards provided by the Dublin Business School in Ireland.
Helpful offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
As Accountancy and Business College, the Dublin Business School was first established in 1975. It offers a comprehensive range of full-time and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and executive education programmes.
Why at the Dublin Business School? The school gained an excellent reputation for teaching quality and standards, offering flexible and innovative learning opportunities that reflect and match the needs of students and employers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Dublin Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: €500 – €1000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to apply for the admission in the eligible degree program at the Dublin Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.0.
Each successful scholar will receive the partial award ranging from €500 – €1000 accredited towards the study expense.