If you are a Ukrainian student, then you have a golden opportunity to take part in the Partial tuition grant Essay Competition in Ukraine.
The program is open for supporting those highly skilled candidates from Ukraine who have a knowledgeable in economics and wants to put his knowledge into practice.
Worthy opportunity for Ukrainian student
User Review( votes)
The grant is a grant for students in the form of partial tuition payment. It is organized by commercial and independent companies in Ukraine. The funding format has become popular in the US and Europe and has now reached Ukraine.
Why should apply to this program? The program will provide an opportunity for all Ukrainian students, who are facing financial crises in their studies. Through this opportunity, they can get a chance to win an education award.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Commercial and independent companies in Ukraine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: $ 18,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ukrainian student
- The award can be taken in Ukraine
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Ukraine
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be a Ukrainian student from any Ukrainian university and demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this education award, seekers are needed to write a unique article on “Development of the credit market in Ukraine in the context of banks and microfinance organizations” in the volume of 2 to 3 thousand words and submit it to [email protected] with the subject line of the application by November 1.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements are varies according to the course, which you are applied for.
- Language Requirements: Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
Benefits: The winner will receive an $ 18,000 training grant and the finalists will be able to attend the 2019 FinRetail conference for free.