The grant is available for those skilled candidates who wish to pursue the MBA degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nice opportunity for Asian students to get an MBA degree in Canada
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business is consistently ranked among the top 100 business schools by organizations such as the Financial Times and the Economist. It offers twelve different options to provide students with the ability to specialize and customize their degrees.
Why study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business provides full support of its faculty, staff and dedicated career advisors. It provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career.
Application Deadline: October 5, 2021
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA degree
- Award: $10,000 – $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Asian country students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Asian countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be a citizen of an Asian country who demonstrate exceptional aptitude and academic excellence and apply for masters of business administration at UBC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this wonderful opportunity, seekers are requested to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After that, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For applying to an MBA degree at UBC, aspirants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants are needed to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000 – $40,000.