International students have the opportunity to study in Germany. The International Relations Office of the University of Koblenz-Landau is offering the Partnership Scholarship to support qualified international students from partner universities.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to those eligible students (European and non-European) who want to study their first year of a masters degree at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
User Review( votes)
The University of Koblenz-Landau is a young, medium-sized university. It is the only university which offers teacher training courses for all school types. It has a prominent position in education and teacher training in Rhineland-Palatinate.
Why at the University of Koblenz-Landau? The university provides many career opportunities for students in their chosen field. At this university, teaching and study operations take place in manageable structures that support contact and communication among students and between students and teachers.
Application Deadline: Ongoing (the scholarship is given on the “first come, first served” basis and subject to available funding)
- University or Organization: University of Koblenz-Landau
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Scholarship Award: 700 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue Masters degree program in the field of Ecotoxicology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems, Chemistry, and Physics of Functional Materials, Web Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants who are admitted for an exchange semester at the Uni KO-LD and start their studies in the winter semester 2018/19. Candidate must have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better according to the German grading system) in their previous studies
- Applicants must be graduates or enrolled students at the partner universities situated in DAC countries or students from partner universities situated in the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece, and Turkey. Applicants must be admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have to apply for the admission in masters’ degree at the university. If the applicant will submit all the required documents within the given deadline, they will be automatically considered for the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach the properly completed, printed and signed application form, a copy of the letter of admission to the University of Koblenz-Landau, CV (max. 2 pages), and Copy of passport or identity card.
- Admission Requirements: To study the master’s degree, applicants must have to submit all documents such as a graduate certificate and personal statement in the required form and paying the processing fee on time.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, all applicants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to 700 Euros per month form DAC countries and 400 Euros for all the other applicants.