The Asian Institute of Technology is offering Gender and Fisheries Scholarship at AIT (GAFS-AIT Scholarship) to the qualified undergraduate students with excellent achievements.
Two partial scholarships are available for the candidates of any nationality to pursuing a master’s degree in Gender and Fisheries under the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD).
User Review( votes)
As an international institution for higher education in Thailand, Asian Institute of Technology specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning. It is a leading regional postgraduate institution.
Why at the Asian Institute of Technology? Here candidates can develop their skills and ability. It provides all the necessary amenities and facilities to the students on. It organized the personality development programs under reputed consultants to enhance the employment opportunities of graduates.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship Award: Covers tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: Any nationality
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019, or June 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students with any nationality are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree in Gender and Fisheries.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarships candidates must have a good education record in a bachelor’s degree. Applicant must fulfill the general eligibility criteria for AIT.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, applicants must need to take admission at the institute in a master degree program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach the write personal statement of their interest in studying gender and fisheries in the application form.
- Admission Requirements: To study a master’s degree applicant must hold a bachelor degree, undergraduate grades significantly above average, and the minimum GPA requirement for admission. Applicant must have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT.
- Language Requirement: Applicants admitted with conditions need to satisfy the English language requirement of 6.0 AIT-EET
- Benefit: Each scholarship will cover the tuition fees for 15 credits as GAFS-AIT scholarship. Exceptional candidates may get additional fellowship credits from AIT.