High achieving students from Sub Saharan Countries are invited to take part in the PASET RSIF PhD Positionsprogram funded by the contributions from African governments, the World Bank and the Government of Korea.
Worthy opportunity for students from Sub Saharan countries
User Review( votes)
PAST Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF) is an Africa-focused fund that aims to help create a critical mass of highly skilled scientists, professionals, and innovators in the Applied Sciences. It provides 3-4-year training for citizens of SSA countries.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers and work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2019
- University or Organization: PAST Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Sub Saharan Countries
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Sub Saharan Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the fields of applied sciences, engineering, and technology (ASET)
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have a master’s degree in a relevant field of study, willing to enroll full-time in a PhD program at an RSIF African Host University.
- Priority will be given to women and existing young academic faculty at African Universities. They must have demonstrated leadership potential, such as community service in areas related to PASET RSIF fields of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at a recognized university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the curriculum vitae, cover the letter of maximum two pages on academic background and interests, certified copies of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates, certified copies of university transcripts, official recommendation letters from your employer and an official letter confirming that you will be granted study leave from your place of employment.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers need to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants are required to provide a certificate of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for students.