With the aiming of promoting Creative educational enrichment, the University of New South Wales is awarding the Faculty of Law Juris Doctor Award for International Students in Australia.
The program is open for the high performing students to undertake the Juris Doctor Program at UNSW for the academic year 2019-2020.
Great offer for international students to get a Juris Doctor Program with financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It has strong regional and global engagement and 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? While studying at this university, candidates can the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. Students can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is open
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Juris Doctor Program
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be commencing or currently enrolled in the UNSW Juris Doctor program for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, aspirants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enrol in the PhD degree program, then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to provide evidence of English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on their educational background and citizenship.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000.