Let’s make your 2019 year to win a study fund to pay for your studies in Sri Lanka by applying for the Pathway Fee Scholarship at UTS Insearch.
For this study program, applicants must be complete their diploma in Sri Lanka and progress to UTS you will be eligible for the Pathway Fee Credit.
Nice opportunity for International Students.
User Review( votes)
UTS Insearch is offering?a range of programs in Sri Lanka for students. Its courses are designed to help you to thrive while studying with them. They help their students to realize their full potential and give you skills to succeed at the UTS.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney Insearch? At the university, you’ll benefit from a special combination of ongoing academic support, small class sizes, and practical learning. The university takes a global approach to education that has innovation at its core.
Application Deadline: Applications are Open
University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney Insearch
Course Level: Diploma courses
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any diploma courses offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must not be an Australian domestic student for the purposes of enrolment at UTS
- The student must have completed their Diploma with UTS Insearch in Sri Lanka
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission to the university. After being admission applicants can apply for this education award and fill the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous academic transcript.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The Pathway Fee Credit provides $2,500 per semester for each standard semester that you are enrolled at UTS.