Earn qualifications that are recognized by the industry, government, and businesses across Australia by taking part in the Pathways to Victoria Scholarships Program to study at the Chisholm Institute.
The programme is open and actively accepting applications for any English language or vocational programme at Chisholm for the academic year 2022-2023.
Wonderful offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Chisholm Institute is a Technical and Further Education Institute located in south-east Melbourne Australia. Ranked 63rd in the country, Chisholm provides adult education in a number of areas including the arts, hospitality, information technology, trades, and business.
Why choose to study at Chisholm Institute? Chisholm has excellence in education has been built over a substantial history. It is an award-winning quality training provider and the industry recognizes that our graduates offer high quality, capable and ready-for-work attributes.
Application Deadline: Interested students must enroll in the desired program by July 2023 to be eligible.
- University or Organization: Chisholm Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Vocational
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: Online
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake English language or a vocational (foundation) course at Chisholm.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new commencing students.
- The applicants must commence their first course by end of 2022 and the second course by July 2023 unless the provider defaults on the course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission at Chisholm by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on the course page they wish to apply for. Then, to participate in the scholarship programme, students can visit this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit nationality/citizenship proof, passport copy, academic transcripts, and other course-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 to 7.0
- PTE – 42 to 65
- CAE – 47 to 67
- OET – Pass
The students selected will be given partial scholarships worth $2,500 towards the tuition of any English language or vocational course at Chisholm.