Want to gain the learning skills and practical experience to pivot again and again, then the International Students Scholarships offered to international students at the Susquehanna University in the USA might be your lucky chance.
The scholarship award programme is held for the academic year 2022-2023 for all international undergraduate and graduate students applying to Susqu. A partial tuition fee scholarship will be awarded to the selected students.
Nice opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Susquehanna University is a private university in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, ranked 117th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. Susquehanna educates students for productive, creative, and reflective lives of achievement, leadership, and service in a diverse, dynamic and interdependent world.
Why choose to study at Susquehanna University? Susquehanna University’s programmes reinforce the skills that 9 out of 10 employers seek—ethical judgment, integrity, intercultural skills, and capacity for continued learning.
Application Deadline: Applications of all interested applicants must be submitted by 2nd May 2022.
- University or Organization: Susquehanna University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programme taught at Susqu is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed their admission application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students can either apply via the university application portal or the Common Application Portal. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School reports
- Two recommendation letters
- Passport copy of name and photo page
- International Student Financial Aid Application (PDF)
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to provide all necessary documents and meet the language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Internet-based – 80
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge English – 170
Susquehanna University will extent partial tuition fee scholarships to the selected international students.