Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie Tuition Fee financial aid positions will be available to the value of $10,000 for individuals enrolling in the July 2018 intake.
These will apply for both domestic and international students commencing in July 2018. These are available for pursuing an Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management.
Excellent Scholarships for Domestic and International Students.
User Review( votes)
Le Cordon Bleu is a hospitality education institution, with 23 schools on five continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- These are available for both domestic and international students.
- Applicants will need to meet the entry criteria as well as a strong desire to work in the Culinary Arts Industry and write a 500-word essay as to ‘why you want to study with Le Cordon Bleu and your career aspirations.
- These are awarded to learn the artistry of a Patisserie and hospitality management
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can be sent by post or via email.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefit: For July 2018 intake, Adelaide Patisserie award offers $10,000 toward SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.