Applications are invited for Richard Pilbrow Scholarship at the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama. The scholarship is available for undergraduate applicants holding an offer on either of the BA (Hons) Theatre Practice lighting courses: Theatre Lighting Design or Production Lighting.
The Royal Central School of Speech & Drama was founded by Elsie Fogerty in 1906 to offer a new form of training in speech and drama for young actors and other students
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to pass an approved English Language Test to prove that their English language skills are at the sufficient level for degree study.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing BA (Hons) Theatre Practice lighting course.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Theatre Lighting Design or Production Lighting.
- Scholarship Award: 1 x £3,171
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: Home/EU/Overseas students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU/Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Standard academic entry requirements range between 120 and 64 UCAS tariff points. You can see how many tariff points your qualifications would gain on the UCAS Tariff Calculator. International qualifications and others not covered within the UCAS tariff can also be accepted. Please email us if you need further clarification.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are required to pass an approved English Language Test to prove that their English language skills are at the sufficient level for degree study.
How to Apply:
All eligible applicants will be contacted over summer with details on how to apply. Applicants will need to demonstrate their financial need, commitment to the course and state what the funds will be used for.