Applications are invited for Richard Pilbrow Scholarship at the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama. The grant is available for undergraduate applicants holding an offer on either of the BA (Hons) Theatre Practice lighting courses: Theatre Lighting Design or Production Lighting.
The Royal Central School of Speech & Drama was founded by Elsie Fogerty in 1906 to offer a new form of training in speech and drama for young actors and other students
A valuable study program for students
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to pass an approved English Language Test to prove that their English language skills are at a sufficient level for degree study.
- Application Deadline: January 15.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a BA (Hons)
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study Theatre Lighting Design or Production Lighting.
- Award: £3,171
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: Home/EU/Overseas students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU/Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Standard academic entry requirements range between 120 and 64 UCAS tariff points. You can see how many tariff points your qualifications would gain on the UCAS Tariff Calculator. International qualifications and others not covered within the UCAS tariff can also be accepted. Please email us if you need further clarification.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are required to pass an approved English Language Test to prove that their English language skills are at a sufficient level for degree study.
How to Apply: All applications must be made online via the UK’s nationwide Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). We are not able to receive or consider applications made directly to the School. The UCAS code for The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama is C35 and individual course codes are listed on the course pages. Please ensure that you use the correct coding for your chosen course.