Many students dream of studying in the United States, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. Therefore, Paul Haarman is granting the scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are three awards available for students who are currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university.
Paul Haarman is a seasoned private equity investor, wealth advisor, and entrepreneur with over 30-years’ experience in high net worth blueprinting. Having battled various health issues, including cancer, he is a fighter who personally never loses hope and professionally never quits.
Why should you apply for the programme? Paul educates clientele on how to feel empowered as financial decision-makers. His priorities are to help establish self-sufficiency, financial literacy, and a blueprint for acquiring and building wealth.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Paul Haarman
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following question” Describe a background story that is essential to who you are.”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman scholarship will see a reduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each.