A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Daystar University is offering the Selected Scholarships.
The motive of the bursary is to support students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for students in Kenya.
User Review( votes)
Daystar University is a Christian liberal arts university in Nairobi, Kenya. The university combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research.
Why study at Daystar University? Daystar University seeks to develop managers, professionals, researchers, and scholars to be effective. They offer Christian education and communication for excellence in servant-leadership.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Daystar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 75% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya Students
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of Kenya
- Applicants must have to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the fantastic opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates, financial Information Sheet, and two recent passport-size photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a C+ (plus) and above in KCSE or 5 Credits in IGCSE, or 2 Principal passes in ‘A’ level or Division 2 in GCE or 50% from other countries using percentages.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive a 75% tuition fee at Daystar University in Kenya.