Are you thinking about how to get a college funding for your studies in Australia? Don’t worry, Edith Cowan University is now providing Paul Newhouse Memorial funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
The scholarship program is an annual award to support a postgraduate student enrolled in the School of Education with financial support for their studies in the area of digital technologies. The study award is open to current ECU students.
Valuable opportunity for Australian Citizens.
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2019
University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
Course Level: Postgraduate, Research Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Australian Citizen
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the Postgraduate, Research program in any subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application you must:
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Students must be enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Masters by Research within the School of Education at ECU;
- Applicants must be conducting research in digital technologies, information technology, design and technology, science and mathematics, and
- Applicants must be enrolled full time and study on campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission to the university through the ECU online application portal. After taking admission candidates will automatically consider for the opportunity by their admissions office.
- Supporting Documents: For gaining this education award, the applicant must have to submit a CV and Post Graduate Transcripts.
- Language Requirements: The applicant must need to provide information regarding English language competency.
Benefits: The scholarship grant offers payments of $2,500 per semester for a total of $5,000.