To make your education more affordable, the Clark Honors College is administrating the Shephard Family funding for the brilliant students in the US.
The program is open for international applicants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
A desirable offer for international applicants to get study in the US.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1960, Clark Honors College is a liberal art and oldest honours college in the US. It is a part of the University of Oregon. The college offers a range of degree programs.
Why at the Clark Honors College? At this college, you can build your dreams. The faculty and staff of the College are committed to nurturing a diverse community and prepare their students for the professional world.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Clark Honors College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all over the globe are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the college
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college via online UO application, common application or download the pdf and submitted it to Office of Admissions, 1217 University of Oregon, Eugene or E-mail: [email protected] being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcript, official test scores, admission essay and description of accomplishments are required.
- Admission Requirements: The college recommends at least a B average or a 3.00-grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale.
- Claimants must accomplish the other admission requirements of the college
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized language test scores
Benefits: The college will provide the award amount depending on the number of qualified applicants.