For making students higher education easy, the University of Queensland is furnishing the Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History program in Australia.
The educational award is open for the Australian and Overseas participants who want to commence undergraduate degree program at UQ in the year 2020.
A good educational program for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was established by the state parliament in 1909. It is a public research university which is also recognized as Australia’s fifth oldest university.
Why at the University of Queensland? At UQ, the participants will get many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. It provides a variety of degree level courses and an exceptional student experience.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: An undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time participant.
How to Apply
For receiving this opportunity, the candidates need to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at UQ. After completing the enrollment, the participants will automatically consider for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask students to submit copies of their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete their previous academic qualification which is equivalent to an Australian year 12.
- Language Requirement: The students are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of $12,000 for all successful participants per year.