The annual international competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs.
The goal is to develop concepts that expand the platforms and expressions in which Chick-fil-A serves a college campus.
Chick-fil-A is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta district of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States.
Course Level: This competition is open to undergraduate college students only.
Study Subject: Competition is available in the field of interior design.
Scholarship Award: Prizes Included:
- First Place – $7,500
- Second Place – $5,000
- Third Place – $2,500
- Honorable Mention – $1,000
*Winners will also receive a travel stipend to be honored at the 2017 PAVE Gala on December 6, 2017 in New York City
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- This competition is open to undergraduate college students only.
- Students may only enter as a team of 2 or submit an individual entry.
- The student’s name and school name is not to be visible anywhere on the presentation pages or cover.
- Complete and submit an online copy of the entry form as well as print a copy of the entry form along with the disclaimer.
Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Applicants should be sent to Chick-fil-A via.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.