Perth College of Business & Technology is offering applications for the PCBT International Student Diversity funding for everyone who is eligible for admissions.
This PCBT Diversity award is available to ALL international students from onshore and offshore Australia. The awards are available on 2020, 2021, 2022 intakes.
Nice call to get study support in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) in Australia was founded in 2008. It is a multicultural college offering accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Why at PCBT? International and Australian students have the chance to be trained and experienced in a real Industry Placement. It encourages all students to reach their full potential through learning, commitment and dedication.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2020
- University or Organization: Perth College of Business & Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 to $2,700 off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: applications are open in Australia as well as to all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for degree courses in any subject offered by PCBT
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the given criteria:
- International and Australian students are welcome to apply for courses offered at PCBT.
- International students are eligible who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT and holds one of the mentioned passports.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this application opportunity, candidates need to apply online. But, before it, applicants either take PCBT-Direct-Admission or Hire one of the PCBT Registered Education Agents.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copy of Passport, Evidence of English Competency, Academic results from either high school or a qualification completed after high school
- Australian visa, All previous and current CoEs, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements before start process for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students who wish to study at PCBT should meet the English language requirements.
Perth College of Business & Technology will provide scholarships value ranging from $500 to $2,700 off the Discounted Tuition Fees that depends on the duration of the course/s enrolled.
- Onshore students: April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2020, 2021, 2022
- Offshore students: July, Oct (2020), Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct (2021), Feb, Apr, Jul, Oct (2022)