A nice option to get financial support for graduate or undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
The Powder Coating Institute is a non-profit organization that formed on May 1, 1981. It is committed to promoting the benefits of powder coating technology to serve its members.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Powder Coating Institute (PCI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Total $20,000 to $25,000 each year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen, Canadian or Mexican
- Eligible Countries: the United States, Canada or Mexico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate course in industrial coatings technology and powder coating technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a PCI Scholarship and/or a PCI Corporate member scholarship, the applicants must check the following:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two or four-year technical school, four-year university, or graduate program that offers studies related to the powder coating industry such as polymer science, manufacturing, engineering, business management, or sales/marketing
- Candidates must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, Mexico or Canada
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must submit an online application and upload the required material with general information.
- Supporting Documents: With the completed application, applicants must submit a Transcript, Letter of recommendation from a faculty member, Copy of birth certificate or green card, showing proof of citizenship/permanent residency
- Entry Requirements: Must attend an educational institution that offers studies related to the powder coating industry.
- Language Requirement: Students must have good command on the English language
- The educational fund established by PCI offers awards to students who are pursuing studies in fields related to powder coating.
- The board approves the program amount for the calendar year. The scholarship checks will be directed to the student’s account at the school.
For more information, contact: Kelly LeCount at [email protected]