The purpose of Girls Inc. is to encourage all girls to be “Strong, Smart, and Bold”. It was founded in 1864 by Rachel Harris Johnson in New York, USA.
A great choice to get fund for study.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Contact to [email protected]
- University or Organization: Girls Inc. of Carpinteria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: National
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Only for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Girls Inc. National Scholarships, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
National High School Scholarship
- Must be presently engaged with Girls Inc. as an active program participant; if not current member/participant, the student should be either a current affiliate employee or a current affiliate volunteer.
- Programming of 24 months is the minimum involvement in Girls Inc. Participation obligation should be finished at the time of application.
- Currently enrolled as high school junior or senior (grade 11, 12, or equivalent).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.00 scale
“Strong, Smart & Bold” 8th Grade Scholarship
- Currently engaged with Girls Inc. as active program members/ participants.
- Participation in Girls Inc. programming must be at least 24 months, at the time of application.
- Currently enrolled as an 8th Grade student at the time of application.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.00 scale based on final 7th Grade Report
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must contact Kenya Rodriguez at [email protected] to get information about the application process, deadline, and other requirements.
- Supporting Documents: NA
- Entry Requirements: Must be currently engaged with Girls Inc. as an active program participant
- Language Requirement: English
Girls Inc. is awarding scholarships as the following:
- National High School Scholarship: $20,000 and $5,000 grants will be granted
- “Strong, Smart & Bold” 8th Grade Scholarship: $500 financial aid positions will be given to the deserving student
- Awards may be used to direct study expenses at any accredited college or university