The University of Bradford is gladly awarding a fruitful program named as Peace Studies and International Development Scholarship. The program is open for the academic year of 2020-21.
The scholarship will benefit both domestic and international students who are going to take admission in an applicable masters degree program at the University of Bradford.
A wonderful chance for international and domestic students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford was opened as an institute of mechanics in 1832 and is based in West Yorkshire, England. It manages two campuses and five faculties which has a vibrant, friendly atmosphere enabling students to achieve their full potential.
Why at the University of Bradford? The university is counted among the worlds’ great technology universities. It is recognized for its world-class teaching and research which possess the potential to change the world.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £2000 to £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the UK and all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in peace, conflict and development peace, resilience and social justice, advanced practice in peacebuilding and conflict resolution, international relations and security studies, economics & finance for development, international development management, project planning and management, sustainable development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
- All students that have been offered a place on any of the relevant courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have applied for an applicable masters degree program successfully will be automatically considered. No separate application required.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor degree to get admission in a master degree program and other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following certificates as proof of your proficiency in English:
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate – grade C or above
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate – grade C or above
- All international candidates will win £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction.
- All home students will get a scholarship of £2000 in the form of a fee reduction.