The University of Kent in conjunction with GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council is providing the British Council GREAT funding for high-potential students in the UK.
There are six scholarships of £10,000 each will be made available exclusively to Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Thai and Turkish students wishing to undertake a masters degree program at the University of Kent.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Awarded many times for Teaching Excellence Framework, University of Kent is a leading higher institution in Canterbury, England. It is a forward-thinking institution producing world-class research. It was established in 1965 and is also known as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
Why at the University of Kent? The university’s top-notch teaching, world-leading research, safe and friendly study locations provide students with a superb experience and make their education journey memorable
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Six
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be considered for this program if you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the program’s countries: China, India, Malaysia, Thailand or Turkey, and be assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- Be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Be willing to establish engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for programmes
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application portal for the opportunity will be made available to you only after applying for an applicable program at the university:
- Supporting Documents: As a part of your application for the opportunity , you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. An essay must be written within 500 words about a topic that you have studied previously and why you found it interesting.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master program at the university, you must generally have a British first or second class honours degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native speaker of English, then you will need to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in English. You can do so with the help of the following: IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE and TOEFL iBT.
The value of The grant is £10,000. This amount will help students earn an education at the University of Kent.