Georgetown University is glad to offer the Pedro Arrupe S.J. International Scholarship for Peace. This award is designed for the academic year 2023/2024.
The education program is open to support students from all over the world who wish to study for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the oldest Catholic institution of higher education in the United States. The university provides degree programs in forty-eight disciplines, enrolling an average of 7,500 undergraduate and 10,000 post-graduate students from more than 135 countries.
Why would like to study at Georgetown University? GU encourages all students to take advantage of our academic support services. To succeed in today’s global marketplace, it provides its students with the resources and top-notch academic training they need to be successful.
Application Deadline: October 2, 2023
- University: Georgetown University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, citizenship documents, and passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Georgetown University will provide the tuition fees to the successful students for the academic year 2023/2024.