In collaboration with PepsiCo Foundation and through its generous contribution to the program, the Institute is offering up to five tuition scholarships for the 2009 Summer Institute Program.
The Stanford Graduate School of Business Summer Institute PepsiCo Foundation Scholarships is designed to increase the diversity (broadly defined) of the Institute’s student participants. Through the generous contribution of the PepsiCo Foundation, we can offer a very limited number of full-tuition scholarships for the program.
Worthy offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The PepsiCo Foundation shares Stanford’s commitment to diversity. In business, understanding different cultures is a major advantage. In fact, PepsiCo views diversity as a key to its future. Their brands appeal to an extraordinarily diverse array of customers. And they are sold by an equally diverse group of retailers. Building a workplace where diversity is valued helps build the top-quality workforce so crucial to their success-by enabling PepsiCo to attract and retain great people from a wide spectrum of backgrounds.
Recipients of the scholarship must first be admitted into the Summer Institute for General Management (SIGM). However, you must submit the PepsiCo application with your SIGM application. We will review your PepsiCo application only if you are admitted into SIGM.
- In addition to the completion of the full Summer Institute application, applicants must provide the essay described below. The additional 2009 Application for the PepsiCo Foundation Scholarship must be submitted along with hard copies of all of the required documents. You may submit all the necessary documents via email. We ask that applicants for the scholarship answer the following question in addition to the Summer Institute application:
- The Stanford Graduate School of Business believes that having a student body that is both excellent and diverse in terms of culture, socio-economic status, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, skills and interests, work and life experiences is an important contributor to the richness of the educational process. How will your background, perspective and experiences contribute such diversity in the Summer Institute?
- Your response to the above question is very important for the application process. Please limit your response to a total of 500 words.
- Should you have questions about the Summer Institute PepsiCo Scholarships, please contact:
- Matt Selaya Summer Institute for General Management Stanford Graduate School of Business
518 Memorial Way Stanford, CA 94305-5015 Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Closed