The Franco-Pakistani Hubert Curien Partnership (PHC) is welcoming applicants for PERIDOT Research Programme to support the mobility of Pakistani and French researchers.
The objective of this program is to develop new scientific and technological cooperation between French and Pakistani higher education institutions/research laboratories by supporting the mobility of researchers from both sides.
Worthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
PERIDOT is the Hubert Curien partnership set up between France and Pakistan. It is developed in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), and in France by the Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI)
Course Level: The programme is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the following fields:
- Human & Social Sciences
- Climate Change / Environmental Sciences
Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
The award can be taken in Pakistan and France
Applicant (PI) must hold a full-time faculty position at public/HEC-approved private university for research funding.
Nationality: Pakistani and French applicants can apply for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a full-time faculty position
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply
- Joint project (single application) will be submitted on the Campus France website: ?http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/peridot
- The hard copy (04 sets) of submitted online application be sent by the Pakistani PI to Focal Person from Pakistan side.
- The Online Application procedure is in the French language. The PIs should develop a single joint application in English. The application will be submitted by the French PI on Campus France website http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/peridot
The programme will cover the followings:
- The HEC Pakistan will cover
- Travel expenses of Pakistani Researchers to foreign: round trip including inland travel
- Living allowance in Pakistan for Foreign Researchers:
- @Rs.5000 per diem for short stay <= 10 days
- @Rs.3000 per diem for long-stay > 10 days up to 3 months
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019