The Franco-Pakistani Hubert Curien Partnership (PHC) is welcoming applicants for PERIDOT Research Programme to support the mobility of Pakistani and French researchers.
The objective of this program is to develop new scientific and technological cooperation between French and Pakistani higher education institutions/research laboratories by supporting the mobility of researchers from both sides.
PERIDOT is the Hubert Curien partnership set up between France and Pakistan. It is developed in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), and in France by the Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI)
Course Level: The programme is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the following fields:
- Human & Social Sciences
- Climate Change
- IT for Peace and Conflict Resolution
Scholarship Award: The programme will cover the followings:
- The HEC Pakistan will cover
- Travel expenses of Pakistani Researchers to foreign: round trip including inland travel: @Rs.200,000
- Living allowance in Pakistan for Foreign Researchers:
- @Rs.5000 per diem for short stay <= 10 days
- @Rs.3000 per diem for long stay > 10 days up to 3 month
- Contribution by the France will cover;
- Travel expenses to French Researchers
- Living allowance in France for Pakistani Researcher
- @ € 110 per diem for short stay <= 10 days
- @ € 65 per diem for long stay > 10 days up to 3 months
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan and France
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant (PI) must hold a full-time faculty position at public/HEC-approved private university for research funding.
- The major cost of the project will be borne by the participating universities from Pakistan and France.
- The program will support only mobility of the researchers to and from Pakistan.
- The mobility of young researchers, especially doctoral students (enrolled under supervision by the PI) is one of the key objectives.
- The project must be submitted on Campus France website:
- The host institution must guarantee to have the needed capacities (e.g. working space) to accommodate the visiting fellows
- Project life will be for 03 years
Nationality: Pakistani and French applicants can apply for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a full-time faculty position
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- The online application procedure is in the French language. The PIs should develop a single joint application in English.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 15, 2017.