Applicants are invited for the Global Innovation Program Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perry World House. The fellowships are available for students from all over the world during the academic year 2020-2021.
The fellowship program is seeking postdoctoral fellows who want to study global affairs and have an interest in interdisciplinary outreach and policy relevance.
User Review( votes)
The Perry World House is a centre for scholarly inquiry, teaching, research, international exchange, policy engagement, and public outreach on pressing global issues.
Why study at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perry World House? The house brings the academic knowledge of the University of Pennsylvania to bear on some of the world’s most pressing global policy challenges and to foster international policy engagement within and beyond the Penn community.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $53,000 plus relevant fees, health insurance & $2,000 in research support.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for postdoctoral fellows who study global affairs and have an interest in interdisciplinary outreach and policy relevance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have received their PhD or equivalent degrees (including a J.D. in the case of applicants focused on international legal regimes) in the last two years (not earlier than 2018), or who expect to complete their degree by June 2020.
- Postdoctoral fellows in Global Order and Global Shifts research areas will pursue their own research as well as participate in the intellectual life of the Global Innovation Program and Perry World House.
- Postdoctoral fellows will be expected to give a presentation during the academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete a short form as well as upload a cover letter, CV/resume, one-page research statement, writing sample, and unofficial PhD transcript (only required for current graduate students).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
All postdoctoral fellow positions pay a stipend of $53,000 plus relevant fees and health insurance. The position also provides $2,000 in research support.