If you are female students from Pakistan who are interested in the topic of Women’s Leadership, then you have a wonderful opportunity. Applicants are invited to apply for participation in the Study of the United States Institute for Women Leaders.
The program sponsors seek energetic applicants who are ready to develop their skills in order to be effective women leaders in their schools and communities. Female undergraduate students from Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Valuable chance for Pakistani Students.
User Review( vote)
ACS provides services to thousands of United States citizens living and working in Pakistan. The Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders on Women’s Leadership will examine the history and participation of women in public life in the United States.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2019
University or Organization: U.S. Embassy Islamabad
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Pakistani Students
The award can be taken in Pakistan
Eligible Countries: Pakistani female students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates applying for this program should:
- All be females (only) are eligible to apply.
- Currently enrolled in a public college/university or studying in a private institution on a scholarship/financial assistance.
- Applicants must have a strong interest in the topic of Women Leadership
- Students must have fluent in English
- Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years of age
- Students must demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States
- Students must have a sustained high level of academic achievement, as indicated by grades, awards, and teacher recommendations
- Applicants must have demonstrated the commitment to community and extracurricular university activities
- Candidates must have little or no prior study or travel experience in the United States or elsewhere outside of the home country
- Candidates must be mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful, and inquisitive
- Students must be willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel
- Applicants must be comfortable with campus life, prepared to share living accommodations, and able to make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to complete an application form and submit it to [email protected] by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, December.
- Supporting Documents: While saving the file and e-mailing the application, kindly use the following format for the subject line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution, City in which you study, for e.g., AYESHA KHAN, BAHRIA UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD.
- Language Requirements: All participants must be fully proficient in English; throughout the Institute they will need to fully understand lectures, actively participate in discussions, and read and write assignments in English.
- All participants will receive the Department of State’s coverage of $100,000 with a $25 co-pay for the duration of the program. Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Information on the health benefits program may be found online at usdos.sevencorners.com.
- The Study of the U.S. Institutes covers all basic costs of an individual’s participation including transportation, lodging, and meals.
- Generally, host institutions provide for meals through a combination of a cafeteria meal plan, a pre-loaded debit card for use at local restaurants, and/or a cash allowance to permit participants to purchase food for cooking.