The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) is offering Personal Scholarships of $2,500 each to four outstanding students.
These are available for holders currently pursuing a master or doctorate program in engineering at any Ontario university recognized by the CEAB.
Valuable Scholarships for Engineering Students.
User Review( votes)
The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) is the voice of the engineering profession in Ontario. These are awarded in the field of engineering.
University or Organization: The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers
Course Level: Master or doctorate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian learners
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Undergraduate pupils graduating from their engineering program by December 31, 2018, at any Ontario university recognized by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB).
- Candidates currently pursuing a masters or doctorate program in engineering at any Ontario university recognized by the CEAB.
- Each engineering school may submit a maximum of two undergraduate and two graduate holders nominations for consideration.
- Applicants must also be members of OSPE in good standing to be considered.
- Canadian learners are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Complete an application form and return it to the dean at your engineering school with a copy of your transcript from the last full year of study completed. If you are selected for a recommendation, the dean will supply a letter of recommendation and forward it along with your application form and transcript to our Selection Committee for consideration.
- Supporting Documents: No requirement for supporting documents to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The Personal awards $2,500 each to four outstanding pupils, to be used towards their engineering education at an accredited Ontario university.