The Massey University is inviting applications for New Zealand Students who have already completed the first year of a postgraduate program (PhD or Masters) in the discipline of Agriculture or Horticulture.
The Massey University’s College of Sciences is research-led. We provide transformative learning experiences to prepare our students for success in their chosen field and deliver globally-relevant solutions to fundamental and applied scientific challenges.
User Review( votes)
Massey University offers world-leading and unique programs across our specialities. Our agriculture program is no.1 in New Zealand according to global rankings.
• Application Deadline: March 10, 2019.
• Course Level: award is available to pursue Postgraduate/PhD Degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Agriculture or Horticulture.
• Award: The Peter Densem Postgraduate Scholarship shall have a value up to $13,000 per annum
• Number of Awards: Number not given.
• Nationality: The grant is available for New Zealand citizens.
• The award can be taken in New Zealand
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for New Zealand citizens.
• Entrance Requirements:
• Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a PhD or 240-credit Masters program in the field of Agriculture or Horticulture at Massey University and must have completed their first year of the program.
• The Peter Densem Postgraduate support will be open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.