The Massey University is inviting applicants for the Peter Densem Postgraduate funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The purpose of the award is to support students at Massey University who have already completed the first year of a postgraduate programme (PhD or Masters) in the discipline of Agriculture or Horticulture.
A fine program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is a university-based in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with significant campuses in Albany and Wellington. Massey University has approximately 30,883 students, 13,796 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students, making it New Zealand’s second-largest university when not counting international students.
• Application Deadline: March 10, 2020.
• Course Level: award is available to pursue Postgraduate/PhD Degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Agriculture or Horticulture.
• Award: The Peter Densem Postgraduate Scholarship shall have a value up to $13,000 per annum
• Number of Awards: Number not given.
• Nationality: The grant is available for New Zealand citizens.
• The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for New Zealand citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a PhD or 240-credit Masters program in the field of Agriculture or Horticulture at Massey University and must have completed their first year of the program.
- The Peter Densem Postgraduate support will be open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.