Get financial support to kick start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the Peter Whiteman Memorial International Bursary.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is regarded as one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and further doctorate degrees are available.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The institution is dedicated to offering a research-driven education and teaching environment. UQ has always strived to provide an outstanding education for a better world.
Application Deadline: August 27, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and Higher Degree by Research in the field of Agriculture and Environment
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- Is enrolled full-time in a postgraduate program with a major or field of study in agronomy or crop science; and
- Applies for the scholarship by the closing date for applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework or Higher Degree by Research at the University of Queensland. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to submit a resume/CV and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field, upload their academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field; in the ‘Education’ section, select your university from the Educational Institute list; and in the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section, select your preferred research project/s in order of preference. You are not required to provide your Grade Point Average (GPA), please select ‘Not Applicable
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount of at least $2,000 to the successful candidates.