Applications are now open for the PhD international awards in Computer Vision and Machine Learning for both domestic and international students at the University of Queensland for the academic session 2021-2022.
The bursary is available for excellent and motivated PhD aspirants from mathematics, computer science or science background who want to work as part of an analysis team on advancing methods for solving an extensive range of difficulties in computer vision and machine learning.
Marvellous opportunity for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, founded in 1909, extends wide-ranging comfort services and orientation schedules so that you can enjoy the most desirable study expertise. It is a global higher education university based in Australia.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ encourages students in their educational pursuit to attain a higher degree in different aspects. The university implements a strong focus on teaching distinction and providing more national educational grants for scholars.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award is available for the PhD degree in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, applicants must:
- Must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission, and then they have to send the grant’s application along with supporting documents via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents along with the application:
- Cover letter;
- Academic transcript/s;
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements, e.g., TOEFL, IELTS.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their PhD degree, i.e., they must:
- Have completed some research experience;
- Have completed an approved university degree;
- Have to meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum for students to complete their studies in Australia.